One of the most important aspects of Computer Science is problem solving, an essential skill for all of life.
Why Computer Science at Bay Path University?
Create apps, assistive robots, interactive games, and tools not yet named! Computer Scientists create technology tools to solve problems in business, education, science, and many other fields.
Computer science is at the heart of information management, analytics, and decision support systems within and across virtually every industry. It is also at at the heart of all forms of automation taking place across the country and around the world. Computing has become more mobile, connected, fast and cost-effective in recent years, generating a surge in new and exciting career opportunities.
If you think that you would enjoy solving problems on collaborative teams in a fast-paced learning environment, then the Computer Science program at Bay Path University may be just what you have been looking for!
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate an advanced depth of knowledge in one or more of the following areas: computer science, data analytics, information assurance, and/or software design.
- Demonstrate understanding of mathematical structures, mathematical techniques, and formal mathematical reasoning as they pertain to the area of computer science.
- Apply the techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for practice in applied computer science.
- Transition from computer science concepts and theory to real computer science applications.
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate an ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society.