Why a Certificate of Advanced Paralegal Studies at Bay Path University?
Students majoring in any program at Bay Path University may work to earn the 22-credit Certificate of Advanced Paralegal Studies, which is approved by the American Bar Association (ABA).
Students in the Certificate of Advanced Paralegal Studies program are educated to:
- Understand the legal profession and its role in our society
- Think critically and write competently and persuasively about legal issues
- Use technology to perform legal research and associated tasks
- Act ethically in their professional and personal lives
- Act on opportunities for professional growth and continuing education
Certificate of Advanced Paralegal Studies Course Requirements:
|LAW103||Introduction to the American Legal System||3|
|LAW232||Principles of Litigation||3|
|LAW240||Legal Research and Writing||3|
|LAW241||Computer Assisted Legal Research||3|
|LAW260||Real Estate Law||3|
|Legal Internship or Legal Specialty Elective||3|