Residential College Admissions & Aid
Discover the Residential College at Bay Path University on our historic, beautiful New England campus in Longmeadow, MA
At Bay Path University, we welcome smart, capable students (commuters and residents), just like you, who want to make a difference and be successful.
Our admission counselors are here to help you and your family, guiding you through the admissions and financial aid process by taking your questions and connecting you with the right resources.
Join a small, supportive community that empowers you to take ownership of your future by offering:
- Highly relevant majors and minors that give you practical knowledge, critical thinking, and the ability to connect classroom learning with real-world issues and challenges
- A Student Success Center to support you as you develop your personalized educational and career pathway
- Leadership training programs and opportunities that focus on your strengths, encouraging you to find your voice and act on your convictions
- Real-world experience and career counseling that gives you a distinct advantage for getting into graduate school or landing that rewarding first job
Why YOU should come to Bay Path:
- It's affordable: once you factor in your financial aid package, you will be surprised to discover we can afford a private college education for no more than the cost of a state school.
- We offer generous Financial Support. 100% of accepted full-time qualifying residential undergraduates receive financial aid.
- Our Faculty truly care about your well-being and your success. With a 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio, you'll form close relationships with your professors that will lead to research and networking opportunities. In fact, 80% of our classes enroll fewer than 20 students.
- Our career-focused degrees and paid internships will set you up for future success. 100% of students complete a relevant internship.
- We give you Career Planning For Life. As a Bay Path student, you will have lifetime access to our Sullivan Career and Life Planning Center (SCLP).
Transgender Admissions Policy
Bay Path University empowers undergraduate women to become leaders in their careers and communities with an innovative approach to learning that prepares students to flourish in a constantly changing world.
We are a community that values diversity and inclusion. Committed to respecting the dignity of each individual, we acknowledge that traditional definitions of gender continue to evolve. Accordingly, we welcome applications from any qualified student who was born female or who identifies as a woman.
"I was attracted most by the amount of resources Bay Path offers to students. From tutoring to the Sullivan Career and Life Planning Center, I was very confident in coming to Bay Path because I felt I was going to be provided with essential tools to succeed, great networking opportunities, and a reliable support system." -Maryanisa, Psychology & Marketing Double Major