Financial Aid Workshop
Residential College Admissions & Aid
The Residential College at Bay Path University offers classes on our historic, beautiful New England campus in Longmeadow, Massachusetts.
At Bay Path University, we welcome students (commuters and residents), just like you, from across the country and around the world who are smart -- smart, capable women who want to make a difference and be successful.
Hear Bay Path's Provost describe our Women as Empowered Learners and Leaders program -- a revolutionary approach to helping all Bay Path students define and achieve their personal and professional goals:
Here, you join a small, supportive community that empowers you to take ownership of your life by offering:
- Highly relevant majors and minors that give you practical knowledge, a global viewpoint, and the ability to connect classroom learning with real-world issues and challenges
- A team of advisors providing you an abundance of support to develop your personalized educational and career pathway
- Leadership opportunities that focus on your strengths, encouraging you to find your voice and act on your convictions
- Real-world experience and career counseling that gives you a distinct advantage for getting into graduate school or landing that rewarding first job
Our admission counselors are here to help you and your family, guiding you through the admissions and financial aid process by taking your questions and connecting you with the right resources.
Why it pays to be a Bay Path woman:
- Significant Financial Support. All of our full-time students receive a merit scholarship from Bay Path University, and more than 96% of our students receive additional financial aid that included grants, scholarships and loans. In 2018-2019 the average student financial aid package was $36,847.
- Close Attention From Faculty. With a 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio, you'll form close relationships with your professors that will lead to research and networking opportunities. In fact, 80% of our classes enroll fewer than 20 students.
- Internships. 100% of students complete an internship, fieldwork or practicum experience.
- Thoughtful and Intentional Career Planning For Life. Our Sullivan Career and Life Planning Center (SCLP) is one of the best of its kind. As a Bay Path student, you will have lifetime access to the SCLP and the services it provides, including one-on-one career coaching and mentoring.
I was attracted most by the amount of resources Bay Path offers to students. From tutoring to the Sullivan Career and Life Planning Center, I was very confident in coming to Bay Path because I felt I was going to be provided with essential tools to succeed, great networking opportunities, and a reliable support system." -Maryanisa, Psychology & Marketing Double Major
Hear what CommUNITY means to our students: