Develop your unique leadership skills, advance your career, and enrich your life.
Why Leadership & Organizational Studies at Bay Path University?
As a student in the Leadership & Organizational Studies program, you will:
- Develop the communications skills needed to be a confident and compelling leader
- Learn to lead organizational change effectively by leveraging resources
- Develop negotiation skills to resolve conflicts and implement innovative solutions
- Design change interventions and change management strategies
- Demonstrate change agent competencies in these areas: systems thinking; analytic data collection and research; consultation skills; project management; and strategic planning
- Learn to identify sources of data within an organization, and perform qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Capitalize on technology as a driving force for communications and change
Are you a transfer student? The Leadership & Organizational Studies program is flexible because of the number of general electives – we can take 60 transfer credits. The program can help you achieve your bachelor’s degree and even start a graduate degree.
The Leadership & Organizational Studies program fits your path whether you are looking for a completer program or are a first-year student. The program also serves as a direct entry into a Bay Path University graduate degree. In fact, you will take graduate-level courses while in the program.