Develop your unique leadership skills, advance your career and enrich your life. Make your voice heard as you earn a BA in Leadership & Organizational Studies.
Why Leadership & Organizational Studies at The American Women’s College?
The Bachelor of Arts in Leadership and Organizational Studies (LOS) makes it possible for women with work experience and demanding lives to finish their Bachelor’s degree in as little as 12 months.
This high quality program brings together professional women from across the region and around the United States to make a difference for each other, their communities, and their organizations. Graduates of the LOS program have the knowledge and skills to become effective organizational leaders who motivate others at all levels and facilitate change.
As an student in the LOS program, you will:
- Develop the communications skills needed to be a confident and compelling leader
- Learn to lead organizational change effectively by leveraging resources
- Develop negotiation skills to resolve conflicts and implement innovative solutions
- Design change interventions and change management strategies
- Demonstrate change agent competencies in these areas: systems thinking; analytic data collection and research; consultation skills; project management; and strategic planning
- Learn to identify sources of data within an organization, and perform qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Capitalize on technology as a driving force for communications and change