Develop the skills you need to build your hospitality career!
Why Hospitality Management at Bay Path University?
The Hospitality Management industry includes hotels, restaurants, cruise ships, amusement parks, country clubs, destination marketing, convention centers, casinos, theme destinations, vacation spots and more. If you enjoy the hustle and bustle of providing customers and travelers with consistently pleasant experiences, and overseeing related processes, then this major could be for you.
To succeed in this industry, you must love being around people and enjoy the ins and outs of communication and branding. You should be eager to formulate ideas and plans to attract new customers and to use your budget wisely to achieve your objectives. Do you take pride in selling a lifestyle and finding clever solutions quickly when challenges arise? Then the hospitality management degree program will likely be a great fit for you.
The hospitality management degree program curriculum will help you meet your goals by aligning with accreditation guidelines from the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA). As a graduate of our Hospitality Management program, you will be prepared to move ahead in your field and solidify your career track with higher-level roles and positions in your chosen field.
As a Hospitality Management degree major, you will:
- Study the foundations of the hospitality industry
- Be introduced to food science plus food and beverage operations
- Learn laws and regulations related to food and beverage service
- Understand hospitality law
- Apply knowledge by creating solutions to real-world hospitality management problems
- Meet women who are leaders in the hospitality management sector