Develop the skills you need to build your hospitality career!
Why Hospitality Management at Bay Path University?
The Hospitality Management industry includes hotels, restaurants, cruise ships, amusement parks, country clubs, destination marketing, convention centers, casinos, theme destinations, vacation spots and more. If you enjoy the hustle and bustle of providing customers, and travelers with a pleasant experience and overseeing the details then this major could be for you.
If you love being around people, enjoy the ins and outs of communication, branding, formulating new ideas to attract customers, event planning, managing a budget, instantly finding solutions to situations that arise, and selling the lifestyle of the company you choose; then, you certainly should consider this major.
The Hospitality curriculum will help you meet your goals by aligning with accreditation guidelines from the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA). As a graduate with a major in Hospitality Management, you will be prepared to move ahead in your field and solidify your career track with higher-level roles and positions in your chosen field.
As a Hospitality Management major, you will:
- Study the foundations of the hospitality industry
- Be introduced to food science and food and beverage operations
- Learn food law and regulations
- Understand hospitality law
- Apply knowledge by creating solutions to real-world hospitality management problems
- Meet women who are leaders in the hospitality management sector