Learn best practices to work in a variety of settings!
Why Early Childhood Leadership at Bay Path University?
With this degree, you become part of a team supporting young children in one of the most important phases that predicts their academic success—early childhood. Working in child community-based programs, classroom environments, or daycare settings, you support other educators in positively impacting the lives of children. Early Childhood Leadership provides excellent credentials for further degrees in education.
As a student, you will:
- Learn the psychology of early childhood—behavior, personality, and cognitive growth
- Study current methods and approaches to teaching, including planning, classroom management techniques, and the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks and the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standards
- Be prepared to work with special needs children, helping them integrate into a learning setting
Congratulations to our Bay Path University students who are 2020 Pioneer Valley Excellence in Teaching Award Winners (Grinspoon)!
• Hannah Apple – Undergraduate Elementary Education Major (by St Joan of Arc School)
• Caitlyn Sayers – Undergraduate Elementary Education Major and MSEd in Elementary Education (by Gerena Community School)
• Kristina Schultz –Undergraduate Elementary Education Major (by Littleville Elementary School)