Earn your degree online or on campus. Help children learn, grow and thrive!
Why earn Child Psychology Degree at Bay Path University?
Child Psychology degree majors study all aspects of child development — physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and moral — as well as other areas that play a key role in development, including parenting, family dynamics and the education system.
The child psychology degree program is designed for those interested in working with children of all ages, from infants to adolescents. While studying child psychology, you will:
- Learn the stages of development and significant milestones in a child’s life
- Explore the causes of childhood mental illness and the cultural influences that shape identity
- Study the fundamentals of early intervention programs
- Complete diagnostic reports and behavioral observations
- Become proficient in the essentials of family communication
- Engage in special projects and class assignments that focus on active learning and practical application of concepts
- Have the opportunity to complete an internship with one of Bay Path’s Community Partner organizations