Welcome to Bay Path University! We are excited for you to become part of the Bay Path community.
We know you have a lot to consider as you make your college decision and we want to help you each step of the way. The following information explains the next steps in the process, whether you are still considering your offer or you’ve already committed to being a Wildcat.
Below are the next steps to take as an admitted student:
- Choose Bay Path! To secure your space at Bay Path University, please submit an enrollment deposit of $300 (resident) or $200 (commuter) by mailing in a check, online through Pay Pal, or call and pay over the phone with a credit card.
- Get Your Financial Aid in Order: accept your Bay Path Financial Aid award by clicking here. If you haven't already done so, submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Bay Path's school code is 002122.
- Once You Deposit: set up your Bay Path email account and log into the Bay Path Portal.
- Parking Registration: Parking applications will be sent with your upcoming semester bill. If you have any questions please contact Campus Public Safety at 413.565.1224.
- Residential Students - complete application & submit $300 fee
- Commuter Students - complete application (no fee)
- Complete and Submit Medical Forms: in order to be permitted to arrive on campus and start classes, you must have completed the following medical forms. Make your doctor's appointment today! It sometimes can take several months to get an appointment, so be sure to do this as soon as possible.
- Honors Program Acceptance: to accept your invitation to participate in our program, please click here to download, complete and return our Honors Acceptance Form.
- Complete our Advising Questionnaire: all new incoming students are required to complete an Advising Questionnaire. Your responses to the questionnaire will allow your advisors to be better prepared to meet your individual needs and interests. Click here to complete the questionnaire.
- Housing: click here to complete the roommate request form. You will receive your housing/roommate assignments once you deposit and your upcoming semester bills are satisfied. If you already have a roommate, and would like to submit a request for the upcoming semester, please email the Director of Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Workshops & Webinars
We encourage students that are considering attending Bay Path University for the upcoming semester to join one of our Financial Aid Workshops and/or Webinars. Get all your specific FAFSA and financial aid questions answered and receive assistance on how to finance your education. Select a date below: