Accepted Student Events
Congratulations and welcome to Bay Path University!
For students entering in Spring 2021, these are our accepted student events:
An online experience where you will learn about advising tools and resources at Bay Path, your major and core curriculum requirements, register for classes with an Advisor, and be introduced to the academic and social community of care at the University. Prior to your Virtual Advising experience, please complete the following:
- Activate your "My Bay Path" Portal account
- Download the Bay Path University app on your smartphone or tablet (you must activate your "My Bay Path" Portal prior to download)
- Submit any college credit you have completed through official transcripts and/or score reports to the Admissions Office (i.e. Advanced Placement, Dual Enrollment, CLEP, International Baccalaureate)
Spring New Student Orientation:
This is a mandatory event for all incoming students for spring 2021.
- First, our new Wildcats will participate in an online orientation course that will walk you through a series of modules providing a foundational understanding of Bay Path’s mission, policies, and provided services.
- Then, leading up to the first week of class, you will participate in student networking sessions to help build connections and foster community among incoming class members.
For students entering in Fall 2021, these are our accepted student events:
Due to COVID-19, please check back soon for a list of events!