Welcome to Bay Path University! We are excited for you to become part of the Bay Path community.
We know you have a lot to consider as you make your college decision and we want to help you each step of the way. The following information explains the next steps in the process, whether you are still considering your offer or you’ve already committed to being a Wildcat.
Below are the next steps to take as an admitted student:
- Choose Bay Path: To secure your space at Bay Path University, please submit an enrollment deposit of $300 (resident) or $200 (commuter) by mailing in a check, online through Pay Pal, or call and pay over the phone with a credit card.
- Financial Aid: Accept your Bay Path Financial Aid award by clicking here. If you haven't already done so, submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Bay Path's school code is 002122.
- Bay Path Email: Once you deposit you can set up your Bay Path email account by going to My Bay Path Portal.
- Parking Registration: Parking registration forms will be sent to you through email on June 1 and will be available after June 1 on the My Bay Path Portal under campus resources. If you have any questions please contact Campus Public Safety at 413.565.1224.
- Residential Students - complete application & submit $300 fee
- Commuter Students - complete application (no fee)
- Medical Forms: Click here to get to our Medicat site where you will be guided through the setup of your account to upload and enter all required health documentation. In order to be permitted to arrive on campus and start classes, you must have completed the required medical forms. Make your doctor's appointment today! It sometimes can take several months to get an appointment, so be sure to do this as soon as possible.
- Honors Program: Click here to download our Honors Acceptance Form. Complete and return the form to our Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- Advising Questionnaire: All new incoming students are required to complete our Advising Questionnaire. This Questionnaire is one of the first tools your Advisor uses in getting to know you and understanding your individual needs, interests, and goals.
- Housing: Once you have deposited you will receive housing assignment information (roommate survey and lease agreement to complete and return). If you have deposited but have yet to receive your housing assignment, please email the Director of Residential Life and Learning at email@example.com.