Chair, Undergraduate Business Programs
The program offers professional development and networking opportunities for business students.
The Bay Path University Women in Business Honors Program (WiBH) offers a four-year curriculum consisting of integrated and advanced study and research for women dedicated to becoming successful in business.
Taking initiative pays off. It is hard to visualize someone as a leader if she is always waiting to be told what to do. Feeling confident – or pretending that you feel confident – is necessary to reach for opportunities. It’s a cliché, but opportunities are rarely offered, they’re seized.”
~Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO
- Entering First Year Students — a minimum high school GPA of 3.5 and a combined SAT score of at least 1200 (minimum of 600 Math/minimum 600 Verbal) or an ACT Composite of 24 with corresponding minimum ACT English of 24. Submit either SAT or ACT scores.
- Transfer Students — students accepted for admission may also apply for admission to the WIBH program if they have maintained a 3.75 GPA during their first year in college.
How to Apply:
Space is limited to participate in the Women in Business Honors Program. Students who do not submit their paperwork before the program reaches capacity will be placed on a wait list.
- Complete WiBH Application - click here to download application.
- Complete Bay Path Application - click here to complete our online application.
- Having read the above Sheryl Sandberg quote, use your imagination and creativity to submit an expression of your views on the above quote (examples: an essay, 3 to 4 minute video, blog, digital portfolio, research documentation, music recording, or visual art).
- You must submit one recommendation by an individual who can speak to your character and potential.