Signature Scholarship Competition
This program is open to first-time, first-year applicants intending to apply for admittance to the Bay Path University Residential College for fall 2020.
The Bay Path University Signature Scholarship Competition Program will provide prospective first-time, first-year Residential College students entering in the fall of 2020, the opportunity to compete for a limited number of scholarship awards, ranging from $500 to full tuition.
To apply, respond to a short essay prompt question. The deadline for essay submission is Monday, January 6, 2020 at midnight.
Semi-finalists will be invited to participate in a campus-based competition. Students must attend the competition to be considered for these awards. The competition will take place on Monday, February 17, 2020.
Scholarship Competition Awards:
- The Carol A. Leary Scholars Award* - As a Leary Scholar, you represent the very best at Bay Path University. Each year, one high school senior with exceptional academic achievements and distinctive personal accomplishments is awarded a Leary Scholar Award. This most prestigious of our awards
coversthe full cost of tuition for four years at Bay Path University.
- The Empowered Learner and Leader Scholar Award*
- The Bold Leader Scholar Award*
- The Changemaker Award*
The President of Bay Path University personally called me to let me know I won the competition. It was an unforgettable experience. Winning the competition means my tuition will be covered for all 4 years, which makes attending college possible. It is such a great opportunity for students." - Zoe Manfredi, Accounting & Small Business Development Major (2019 Scholarship Competition Winner)
Eligibility, Instructions and Important Dates:
- Indicate "Yes" to the Signature Scholarship Competition Program question within your Bay Path University Residential College application as a freshman, first-year student for the Residential College
- Submit your official high school transcripts
- Complete and submit the Bay Path University's Signature Scholarship Competition Program Essay Submission Form