Signature Scholarship Competition
This program is open to first-time, first-year applicants intending to apply for admittance to the Bay Path University Residential College for fall 2022.
The Bay Path University Signature Scholarship Competition Program will provide prospective first-time, first-year Residential College students entering in the fall of 2022, the opportunity to compete for a limited number of scholarship awards, ranging from $1,000 to full tuition.
To apply, respond to a short essay prompt question. The deadline for essay submission is Friday, January 7, 2022 at 11:50PM.
Semi-finalists will be invited to participate in a virtual competition. Students must attend the competition to be considered for these awards. The competition will take place on Saturday, February 19, 2022.
Scholarship Competition Awards:
- The Presidential Scholarship Award* - You represent the very best at Bay Path University. Each year, one high school senior with exceptional academic achievements and distinctive personal accomplishments is awarded the Presidential Scholarship Award. This most prestigious of our awards
coversthe full cost of tuition for four years at Bay Path University.
- The Empowered Learner and Leader Scholar Award*
- The Bold Leader Scholar Award*
- The Changemaker Award*
The President of Bay Path University personally called me to let me know I won the competition. It was an unforgettable experience. Winning the competition means my tuition will be covered for all 4 years, which makes attending college possible. It is such a great opportunity for students." - Zoe Manfredi, Accounting & Small Business Development Major (2019 Scholarship Competition Winner)
Eligibility, Instructions and Important Dates:
- Indicate "Yes" to the Signature Scholarship Competition Program question within your Bay Path University Residential College application as a freshman, first-year student for the Residential College
- Submit your official high school transcripts
- Complete and submit the Bay Path University's Signature Scholarship Competition Program Essay Submission Form