Net Price Calculator
A Bay Path University education is a great value!
Delays to the FAFSA process this year mean that you won't receive your financial aid awards from colleges until April. We can give you a pre-FAFSA Award letter - just complete our Net Price Calculator and follow these 3 steps:
1. Fill in our Net Price Calculator: Input your information to receive an estimate tailored to your situation. Email a copy of the financial aid results to yourself and then forward a copy to Student Financial Services at email@example.com. We will need the Net Price Calculator results to provide you with the pre-FAFSA award.
2. Meet with your financial aid team: Our dedicated financial services staff are here to discuss your specific needs and guide you through the financial aid process. You can set up a meeting here.
3. Receive a pre-FAFSA Award letter: We will send you a pre-FAFSA Award letter showing the cost to you of a stellar private college education at Bay Path, taking account of your scholarships, grants and state and federal aid.
The Net Price Calculator is designed to help you estimate your financial aid options and is for planning purposes only. Please be sure to complete the entire process to ensure the best possible results. If you have any questions about the financial aid process or admissions process, please contact our Admissions Office at 413.565.1331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a high school student or a parent/guardian of a high school student, please click here to access the first year undergraduate student Net Price Calculator.
- If you are currently enrolled in or previously attended a college or university, please click here to access the transfer student Net Price Calculator.
Our number one priority is to make your college education both financially feasible and an investment in your life plan. That's why when you apply for financial aid at Bay Path University, our Student Financial Services office works closely with you and your parents and guardians to create an individualized package for that students needs.
If you need financial aid to attend Bay Path University, you're not alone. In fact, all of our full-time, traditional undergraduate students receive a merit scholarship and more than 96% of our students receive additional assistance through scholarships, grants and loans.
To help you complete the calculator, it will be helpful to have to the following:
- Student academic information
- Most recent income tax return and W2 statement(s) for the student and parent(s)
- 15 minutes of your time