One of the most affordable, private universities in New England, our number one priority is to make your college education both financially feasible and an investment in your life plan.
Significant Financial Support:
- 100% of accepted full-time qualifying residential undergraduates receive some type of financial aid assistance. In 2018-2019 the average student financial aid package was $36,847.
- If you or your family's financial situation changes, Bay Path offers the Bay Path Opportunity Grant Program to help you stay in college and graduate.
- Take your education to the next level. If you qualify, Bay Path provides grants for up to $4,000 for select Bay Path master's degree programs allowing you to strengthen your professional and career potential. Ask your admissions counselor for details!
Typically, financial aid packages consist of scholarships, grants, loans, and /or student employment through campus
As part of our financial aid
Financial Aid Workshops:
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 | 5:30 P.M. — 7:30 P.M.
- Wednesday, January 29, 2020 | 5:30 P.M. — 7:30 P.M.
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020 | 5:30 P.M. — 7:30 P.M.
Apply for Financial Aid After October 1:
After submitting your admission application, you must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to determine your aid eligibility. The University will receive your information directly from FAFSA. The Bay Path University school code is 002122.