Your Bay Path education is all about getting you “career-ready” and giving you what you need to compete in today’s ever changing world and workplace.
While we can't predict the future, we can tell you that when you graduate from Bay Path, you will have the knowledge and skills you need for whatever the future may bring. You will be an open-minded and adaptable thinker with the skills to analyze and solve problems and to work effectively with others. You will have both the knowledge and the hands-on experience to get started in your profession and the skills that will allow you to adapt to however that profession changes.
How does Bay Path make good on this promise?
- Every first-year student is assigned a career coach who works with you to help create a pathway for achieving your personal and professional goals
- In addition to small classes with devoted faculty, we provide free intensive academic support, such as tutors and academic coaches - even peer learning assistants embedded right in your classes
- We help you create an ePortfolio so that hiring managers will be able to hear your speaking ability and confidence, see your writing skills, observe your technological proficiency, and have direct access to all your skills and experiences
- We make a degree affordable by holding down tuition, keeping campus services free, discounting summer classes, offering 3-year bachelor’s degrees, providing generous scholarships for 3+1 bachelor’s/master’s degrees, replacing costly textbooks with free online resources, and much more
- Bay Path provides several options for earning advanced college level credit: Advanced Placement (AP), College-Level Examination Program (CLEP), International Baccalaureate (IB), and Summer Session courses at reduced tuition