Genetic Counseling Program Graduation Requirements: The following are required for graduation from the Bay Path University's Genetic Counseling Program:
- Successful completion of all didactic coursework.
- Demonstration of proficiency in all Genetic Counseling Practice-Based Competencies.
- Successful completion of all clinical, laboratory and supplemental rotations.
- Submission of all required clinical evaluation and logbook forms.
- Successful completion of Capstone research project.
- Demonstration of professional behavior and attitude consistent with the Program Code of Conduct (Appendix G) as documented by the Professional Assessment Tool (Appendix D).
Bay Path University Graduation Requirements: Students are responsible for knowing and meeting the University’s graduation requirements in a specific degree program. To qualify for any degree, the candidate must:
- Complete all degree requirements specified by the degree program within the time allotted by the statute of limitations;
- Meet the residency requirement of successfully completing a minimum of two-thirds of the degree Bay Path University;
- Achieve Bay Path’s minimum cumulative grade point average for graduate students (3.0);
- Complete the Graduation Application and Graduating Student Survey sent to prospective graduating students during their final academic year.