Graduate Student Housing
Housing for graduate students is available on the Longmeadow campus for students who are taking graduate classes either on ground or online.
Hello Prospective Graduate Students!
We are honored that you are considering residency while pursuing your graduate degree. Within our residence halls, we strive to create opportunities for you to engage with peers and become part of our commUNITY. We have established a space that is exclusive to students pursuing advanced degrees, with easy access to resources such as the laundry room and kitchen. Each of our halls is staffed with resident assistants (RAs) and professional staff who will serve as resources and support in navigating your experience while at Bay Path.
On campus housing is only open to females. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. We hope to see you soon!
The Office of Residential Life & Learning
Benefits of On Campus Housing:
- Affordable housing rates for single and double occupancy spaces
- Optional & Flexible Meal Plans (not required to reside on campus)
- Laundry facilities in each residential area (free access for residential students)
- Proximity to campus resources and services such as the Fitness Center and Dining Hall and Hatch Library
- 24/7/365 Campus Public Safety
- Convenient access and increased ability to participate in campus wide programs, clubs & organizations
- Full kitchen and lounges in each residence hall
Housing at Bay Path University is only available for women.