Bay Path University's Master of Science in Nonprofit Management & Philanthropy is relevant, practical, and diverse. Students will gain a greater understanding of the nonprofit sector and the skills to be an effective leader in a nonprofit organization. We provide you with the tools to manage in areas such as Strategic Planning, Financial Analysis, Board Governance and Volunteer Management.
Our MS in Nonprofit Management & philanthropy program is:
• applied with unique content
• nonprofit and leadership focused
• committed to small class sizes and individual attention
• getting students to the next level of their career
• taught by faculty with real-world experience - not just academics
• AT THE HEART OF NONPROFIT FUNDRAISING IN WESTERN MASSACHUSETTS
Do You Work in a Nonprofit? Graduate students enrolled in the MS in Nonprofit Management & Philanthropy and Strategic Fundraising & Philanthropy degree programs who are employed full-time at a nonprofit organization may be eligible to receive our Trustees’ Leadership Development Scholarship.