Skip to Main Content

MSEd/EdS in Special Education Administrator

Blended Courses (Online/On Campus) offered in Concord or East Longmeadow, Massachusetts

Facilitating InnovationEngagement to Inspire Positive Outcomes

Enrolling Now, Classes Begin February 26, 2018

Administrators in special education play an essential and intricate role in setting the direction of education services for students with special education needs. Bay Path's Special Education Administrator program gives students the leadership, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills they need to build trust with staff, school administrators, and families.

Why Choose Bay Path University?

  • Convenient schedule with a combination of online and on campus courses (weekend day or Friday night, offered in either Concord or East Longmeadow, Massachusetts)
  • Classes begin every October and February 
  • Program Options:
    • 36 credit MSEd: 8 core courses, a two-semester capstone course and a supervised practicum (500 hours)
    • 39 credit EdS: 8 core courses, a research course, a two-semester capstone course,  and a supervised practicum (500 hours)
  • Faculty are highly experienced, supportive, and encouraging
  • Flexible format so that courses can be taken full-time or part-time
  • Students have access to online and on-ground support and academic resources 
  • Financial Aid is available 
  • No GMAT or GRE required

 The Massachusetts Administrators for Special Education (ASE) and Bay Path University have partnered to join efforts to create and develop a new organizational vision and model for cultivating and retaining an excellent pool of administrators of special education. Visit their website, click here

This graduate program is for students who currently hold either:

  • An initial license in special education, or a certificate as a school guidance counselor, school principal/assistant school principal, school psychologist, school social worker/school adjustment counselor, or speech, language and hearing disorders teacher and completion of three full years of employment in a district-wide, school-based, or other educational setting, or
  • Completion of at least three full years of employment in law, public policy, higher education, or other related field accepted by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.