Residential College Admissions
Check out our interactive online viewbook for quick facts and student stories.
The Residential College at Bay Path University offers classes on-ground Monday through Friday.
At Bay Path University, we welcome students (commuters and residents), just like you, from across the country and around the world who are smart, capable young women who want to make a difference and be successful.
Here, you join a small, highly personal community that empowers you to take ownership of your life through:
- Highly relevant majors and minors that give you practical knowledge, a global viewpoint, and the unique perspectives that make connections between subject areas and current topics
- Leadership opportunities that focus on your strengths, encouraging you to find your voice and act on your convictions
- Real-world experience balanced with career counseling that gives you a distinct advantage for graduate school or that rewarding first job
More important, our admission counselors are here to help you and your family, guiding you through the admissions and financial aid process by taking your questions and connecting you with the right resources.
Why it pays to be a Bay Path woman:
- Significant Financial Support. All of our full-time students receive a merit scholarship from Bay Path University, and more than 96% of our students receive additional financial aid that included grants, scholarships and loans.
- Close Attention From Faculty. With a 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio, you'll form close relationships with your professors that will lead to research, internship and networking opportunities.
- Thoughtful and Intentional Career Planning For Life. Our Sullivan Career and Life Planning Center (SCLP) is one of the best of its kind. As a Bay Path student, you will have lifetime access to the SCLP and the services it provides, including one-on-one career coaching and mentoring.