Accelerated Degree Track at The American Women's College
At The American Women's College, SOUL facilitates immediate interventions and critical supports whenever a student begins to struggle so she can complete her courses despite their accelerated pace.
Accelerated Degree Track
- Courses delivered in an accelerated format, enabling
students to graduate earlier.
- Session based model keeps students on track - students do
not miss a ½ year (semester) when life gets in the way. They can jump right back in six weeks later.
- Format allows for students to focus on one or two courses
at a time while maximizing full-time financial aid benefits.
- Generous transfer credit policy (up to 90 credits).
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) - credit for life experience.
Discussing the PLA Program
SOUL FIPSE PROJECT by Bay Path University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.