Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the MS in Healthcare Management are expected to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of today’s healthcare system including delivery, finances, quality, regulatory policies and practices and compliance, organization effectiveness and clinical and support services;
- Demonstrate competencies in communication, interpersonal relations, management and leadership;
- Demonstrate knowledge of resources, advocacy and cultural competence with individuals, groups, communities, and populations across the lifespan;
- Apply and evaluate the efficacy of information technology in improving patient care, patient outcomes and a creating a safe patient care environment, and
- Analyze the impact of social policy, finance, regulations, and legislation on healthcare for individuals, groups, communities, and populations across the lifespan, and for the professional practice of healthcare management, through an ethical-legal framework.