Transfer Articulation Agreements
Bay Path University has special joint admissions agreements with many local community colleges which makes for an easy transition from a two-year college to Bay Path.
In order to satisfy the conditions of admission into Bay Path, participating students must earn:
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative grade point average (based on a 4.0 scale)
- An associate degree or
- Minimum of 60 semester hours in a program accepted by Bay Path University
Students seeking joint admission into specialized programs, including but not limited to Forensic Science, Education, and Occupational Therapy, must satisfy all program requirements and earn the minimum cumulative grade point average established for those programs.
All students applying to Bay Path as joint admissions transfers from these colleges will be considered for all need-based and merit-based financial aid for which they might be eligible according to the Bay Path packaging policies.
A transfer counselor offers regular on-site advising to make sure you take the courses you need for your major and help you step-by-step through the transfer process.
3+3 Program Agreement Between Bay Path University & Western New England University School of Law:
Students interested in pursuing law school after graduation can apply to the unique 3+3 Program, a partnership between Bay Path University and Western New England University School of Law. This program offers students the opportunity to move on to law school at Western New England University immediately after graduation. To be eligible, students must attend Bay Path for at least 30 credit hours of undergraduate study.
Click here for more information and the articulation agreement.
Joint Articulation Agreements:
- Asnuntuck Community College
- Berkshire Community College
- Community College of Rhode Island
- Dean College
- Holyoke Community College
- Manchester Community College
- MassBay Community College
- Middlesex Community College
- Mount Wachusett Community College
- North Shore Community College
- Quinsigamond Community College
- Springfield Technical Community College
- Three Rivers Community College