Our Virtual Open House series allow you to hear from current students, meet professors, talk with our financial aid team, and learn about all Bay Path has to offer.
We offer our Virtual Open House series of events starting in mid-October through the beginning of December. Click here to register today!
What can you expect?
- Discover more information about your academic program through detailed session with faculty from your interest area
- Learn more about our admissions process and financial aid
- Meet our athletic recruiter and hear about our Division III athletic teams and e-gaming league
- Hear stories from the diverse voices of Bay Path during a student panel hosted by the office of multicultural affairs and inclusion
- Have an opportunity to get your questions answered
- Admissions, Athletics & Financial Aid Session - Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 6pm
- Transfer Instant Accept Day - Monday, October 19, 2020 at 2pm
- Science Academic Session - Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 6pm
- Law & Justice Academic Session - Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 6pm
- Technology Academic Session - Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 6pm
- Liberal Studies & Communications Academic Session - Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 6pm
- Business & Accounting Academic Session - Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 6pm
- Admissions, Athletics & Financial Aid Session - Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 1pm
- Transfer Instant Accept Day - Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 2pm
- Education, Health & Human Sciences, and Psychology Academic Session - Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 6pm
- Diverse Voices of Bay Path: A Student Panel - Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 6pm