Special Transfer Scholarship for Students from Puerto Rico
Bay Path University extends a special one-time offer to Puerto Rican college students whose educational pursuits were interrupted by Hurricane Maria.
In an effort to support students affected by Hurricane Maria, Bay Path University is offering up to 10 presidential transfer scholarships for women, each worth $25,000 per student, per year (institutional dollars only, not including Federal Financial Aid), to students who lived and attended colleges in Puerto Rico but have been displaced by Hurricane Maria.
Details For This Special Program:
- Five scholarships, for women, will made available to commuter students
- Five scholarships will be made available to female students who choose to reside on our Longmeadow campus. Bay Path will provide free room and board until the student graduates.
- Students will be allowed a maximum of three years to complete the program earning no more than 120 credits.
- This offer is available to women residents of Puerto Rico who have previously earned at least 12 college level credits.
- This special offer is valid for the Spring 2018 semester only.
Interested students should apply by December 22 (or until all 10 students spots are filled).
For More Information
Contact Dawn Bryden '05 G'07, Dean of Traditional Undergraduate Admissions, at 413.565.1235 or email@example.com.