Occupational Therapy Doctorate
Graduate Admissions Requirements
Accepting Applications for February 26, 2018
Admissions Deadline: February 9, 2018
Please visit the Occupational Therapy Doctorate program page to learn about curriculum, faculty, program options, and more!
Before starting the program, the following must be completed:
- Successful completion of an entry level, accredited occupational therapy program at the Master or Baccalaureate degree level - If the entry level program is not at the Master level, the student must have completed a Master level program in a related field
- A minimum of one year of full time clinical experience
In addition to the required prerequisites applicants must submit the following documents to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- All undergraduate and graduate transcripts (a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is preferred, the Master level program with no grades below a C)
- An original essay of at least 250 words on the topic "Why the post-professional Occupational Therapy Doctorate is important to me, my career goals, and my life and professional goals?"
- A writing sample from your previous graduate-level coursework in APA format
- Two recommendations - Click Here to download the form
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Interview with program coordinator
- Copy of your NBCOT certificate or state license
- Students for whom English is not their primary language must take either the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or the Internet-Based version (iBT) with the following minimum scores: Writing: 22; Speaking 22; Reading 25; and Listening 21
All required documents must be received prior to the application deadline!
Documents must be sent directly to Bay Path University's Office of Graduate Admissions:
Bay Path University
Office of Graduate Admissions
588 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106