Health Informatics Certificate
Bay Path University's Certificate in Health Informatics is designed for those seeking education and training focusing on electronic medical-health related data that is generated and stored in health care and public health organizations.
The certificate focuses on the areas of
• Electronic information systems and applications
• Data collection and analysis
• Program design
• Implementation, management and the application of the systems to the patient
• How clinical components of patients’ care are managed and structured in the electronic health record (EHR)
• 12 credit certificate - 4 core courses
• Courses are taught 100% online
• Classes begin every February, June, and October
Did You Know? Students can complete the certificate program or use their certificate coursework to continue at Bay Path to complete the MS in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics Concentration or the Doctor of Health Science - Health Informatics Management Concentration.