Prospective students may apply for admissions to the Graduate Certificate programs throughout the year.
For consideration, applicants must submit the following to the Office of Graduate Admissions (the same admissions requirements apply to students who will enroll to only one course):
- A completed application - Apply Now
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts (undergraduate degree must be from a college or university whose accreditation is recognized by NECHE);
- An original essay of at least 250 words on the topic: “Why A Graduate Certificate in (insert name of specific certificate) is important to my personal and professional goals"
- A current resume
- Two recommendations - Click Here to download the form
- A signed program requirement form if required for the specific degree program
Please visit the Graduate Certificates page to learn about our offerings.