You've Waited, You've Worked. Now It's Your Turn.
Launched in 1999, the One Day A Week College of Bay Path University is a unique educational solution for adult women seeking to earn their undergraduate degree.
With classes held just one day a week on Saturdays in Longmeadow, Sturbridge and Burlington, this successful program enables busy women like you to earn their degrees while also working and caring for others.
Can't imagine taking classes on Saturday? Give it some more thought. Many of our adult students say they have actually come to love Saturdays as their day—the day they could focus on themselves, their education and their future.
As an undergraduate adult woman in the One Day A Week Saturday program, you’ll discover:
- More than 20 exciting degrees in fields where the jobs are
- Accelerated 6-week sessions that allow you to earn your degree in 1 to 3 ½ years
- Three convenient locations in Longmeadow, Sturbridge and Burlington, MA
- Full- or part-time enrollment options with classes just on Saturdays
- Six different start dates per year to fit your busy schedule
- The option to transfer in up to 90 credits—even those earned years ago—and to get college credit for prior learning through work, volunteer or military service
- Our unique environment with supportive faculty and peers
- Optional online classes available in some areas of study
Find out now how you can join the many women working together to earn their undergraduate degree at the One Day A Week College of Bay Path University.