You are invited to attend an online open house for our graduate programs offered at our Concord and Sturbridge Massachusetts campuses.
Meet members of our admissions team and learn more about the admissions process, financial aid and the following graduate programs:
- Applied Behavior Analysis (MS/EdS)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MS)
- Developmental Psychology (MS)
- Elementary Education (MSEd/EdS)
- Early Childhood Education MSEd/EdS
- Healthcare Management (MS)
- Special Education (MSEd/EdS)
- Special Education Administrator (MSEd/EdS)
If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions regarding accessibility, please call Adam Kosakowski, Coordinator of AccessAbility Services, at 413.565.1607 or email at email@example.com in advance of your participation or visit. Accommodation requests should be made at least two weeks in advance of the event/program start time to ensure availability. Please allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation.