You are invited to attend a graduate open house at our East Longmeadow, Massachusetts campus!
Meet our program directors and members of our admissions team and learn more about the admissions process, financial aid and the following graduate programs:
- MS/EdS in Applied Behavior Analysis
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- MS in Developmental Psychology
- MSEd/EdS in Elementary Education (Grades 1-6)
- MSEd/EdS in Early Childhood Education (PreK-2)
- MSEd/EdS in Reading & Literacy Instruction
- MSEd/EdS in Special Education
- MSEd/EdS in Special Education Administrator
If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions regarding accessibility, please call Adam Kosakowski, Coordinator of AccessAbility Services, at 413.565.1607 or email at email@example.com in advance of your participation or visit. Accommodation requests should be made at least two weeks in advance of the event/program start time to ensure availability. Please allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation.