Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Bay Path!
Volunteers enable us to connect with Bay Path's 15,000 alumni worldwide, and provide them with meaningful opportunities to stay engaged. Whether you are seeking a position that enables you to promote and plan events, reach out to former classmates, or encourage scholarship support for today's students -- we've got you covered!
Ways to Volunteer:
- Promote, host, or assist with events, including (but not limited to!):
- Commencement & graduation celebrations
- Women's Leadership Conference
- Carpe Diem Dash 5K
- Admissions Open Houses & Accepted Students Days
- "Dine with Nine" Student Dinners (at the homes of local alumni)
- Share your knowledge and experience.
- Serve on a Career Networking panel through the Sullivan Career & Life Planning Center
- Serve as Class Agent.
- Encourage alumni participation in the Carpe Diem Fund, which provides life-changing opportunities to today's students.
- Represent all Bay Path alumni as a member of the Alumni Association Council.