PSA: February 17, 2021
Bay Path University PSA for February 17, 2021
BPU COVID REPORT
Tested Positive…Now What?
- ISOLATE for 10 days
- WAIT. A BPU Nurse will contact you with further instructions
- Contact Deb Baker, RN or Ericka Blyther, RN if your positive test was off campus
- Do not test for 90 days
You can end isolation and return to work or school when:
- At least 24 hours has passed since recovery, defined as resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications; and
- Improvement in Symptoms; and
- At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
- Testing is required 90 days following steps 1, 2, and 3.
- At least 10 days has passed since the first positive COVID-19 diagnostic test was taken, assuming symptoms did not subsequently develop.
- Testing is required 90 days from the date of the initial positive test results.
Protect You and Those Around You
- Stay home
- Monitor Symptoms
- Rest and Hydrate
- Isolate from others