Founded in 1897
We offer a traditional residential undergraduate education for women at our Longmeadow, MA campus; accelerated degrees for adult women online, on campus or on Saturdays; and graduate degree and certificate programs for men and women. We have satellite campuses located in Burlington, MA and Sturbridge, MA.
Over 12,000 alumni worldwide
Member of eight-college consortium with over 24,000 students
NCAA Division III Athletics and a member of the New England Collegiate Conference (NECC)
Costs for students starting at Bay Path College in Fall 2013:
Tuition and fees: $29,959 (undergraduate)
Room & Board Plans:
$12,000 - 14 meals per week plan (undergraduate)
$12,300 - 150 block plan (undergraduate)
$12,600 - 19 meals per week plan (undergraduate)
Per-credit graduate program rate: Varies by program, click here for rates
Per-credit accelerated degrees for adult women and part-time traditional students rate: $485.00
Accreditation & Approval:
- Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education of the American Occupational Therapy Association
- American Bar Association
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- The ARC-PA has granted Accreditation - Provisional to the Bay Path College Physician Assistant Program
Financial Aid for Undergraduate Study:
- More than 95% of accepted full-time qualifying traditional undergraduates receive some type of financial aid assistance.
- Merit scholarships, loans, grants, on-campus student employment and other funds available.