Founded in 1897
We offer a traditional residential undergraduate education for high school, transfer and International young women at our Longmeadow, MA campus; One-Day-A-Week College for adult women, The American Women's College offering online degrees; and graduate degree and certificate programs for men and women. We have satellite campuses located in Burlington, MA and Sturbridge, MA.
Over 12,000 alumni worldwide
Member of eight-college consortium with over 24,000 students
NCAA Division III Athletics and a member of the New England Collegiate Conference (NECC)
Costs for traditional undergraduate students starting at Bay Path in Fall 2015:
Tuition and fees: $31,785 (undergraduate)
Room & Board Plans:
$12,420 - 14 meals per week plan (undergraduate)
$12,730 - 150 block plan (undergraduate)
$13,000 - 19 meals per week plan (undergraduate)
Per-credit graduate program rate: Varies by program, click here for rates
Per-credit rate for The American Women's College, click here for rates
Per-credit rate for One-Day-A-Week College, click here for rates
Accreditation & Approval:
- Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education of the American Occupational Therapy Association
- American Bar Association
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- The ARC-PA has granted Accreditation - Provisional to the Bay Path University Physician Assistant Program
Financial Aid for Undergraduate Study:
- More than 95% of accepted full-time qualifying traditional undergraduates receive some type of financial aid assistance.
- Merit scholarships, loans, grants, on-campus student employment and other funds available.