Bay Path College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education. Inquiries regarding the accreditation status by the New England Association should be directed to the administrative staff of the institution. Individuals may also contact: Commission on Institutions of Higher Education, New England Association of Schools and Colleges, 209 Burlington Road, Bedford, MA 01730-1433; 617-271-1433; e-mail: email@example.com. Massachussets Department of Higher Education, One Ashburton Place, Room 1401, Boston, MA 02108; 617-994-6950; www.mass.edu.
Bay Path’s legal programs on the associate and baccalaureate degree level, as well as the certificate of advanced paralegal studies, are approved by the American Bar Association.
ACOTE and AOTA Approval
The entry level Occupational Therapy Program has been granted accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), located at 4720 Montgomery Lane, P.O. Box 31220, Bethesda, MD 20824-1220. AOTA’s phone number is (301) 652-AOTA.
Bay Path’s education programs on the baccalaureate degree level are approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- American Council on Education
- American Association for Paralegal Education
- Association of Independent Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts
- The College Board
- Cooperating Colleges of Greater Springfield (CCGS)
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education
- National Association of College Admissions Counselors
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- New England College Council
- Women’s College Coalition