Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies
Goals: Legal Studies program students will be able to:
- Understand the legal profession and its role in our society.
- Think critically and write persuasively about legal issues.
- Utilize technology to perform legal research and associated tasks.
- Act ethically in their professional and personal lives.
- Act on opportunities for professional growth and continuing education.
The goal of the Legal Studies Department is to prepare graduates to assist attorneys in the delivery of legal services in the public or private sector and to proceed to graduate school if desired.
*All Legal Programs are approved by the American Bar Association and include the Certificate of Advanced Paralegal Studies