Graduate Admission Requirements
Prospective students may apply for admission to the MS in Developmental Psychology program throughout the year. Classes start every June and September.
For consideration, applicants must submit the following admission requirements:
- A completed application - Apply Now
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts (a GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred)
- An original essay of 300-500 words on the topic: "Why the MS in Developmental Psychology is important to my personal and professional goals"
- A current resume
- Two recommendations - Download the form here
- A signed program requirement form - Click Here to download the form
All documentation including recommendation forms and official transcripts may be mailed or emailed directly to Bay Path University Office of Graduate Admissions:
Online & East Longmeadow Campus:
Bay Path University
Office of Graduate Admissions
588 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
Please visit the MS in Developmental Psychology program page to learn about curriculum, faculty, program options, and more!