The WLC REimagined: The 2022 Women's Leadership Conference REcap
After being on hiatus for two years too long, Bay Path University's Women's Leadership Conference came back full speed on Friday, April 1, 2022. With 1300 attendees, 60 vendors, four Focus Session speakers, three Keynote Speakers, and one surprise ice cream treat with a special sampling of Tyra Banks' new SmIze Cream, the 25th WLC was a reunion for the women of the Western Mass community, many of them coming back together for the first time since March of 2020.
The day was spent laughing, learning, and, as many attendees shared, feeling empowered to REimagine what comes next for them once the conference was over.
Keynote speakers included visionary leaders such as business mogul, faculty member, and model Tyra Banks; a visionary disrupter Patrice Banks; and author and humorous motivational speaker Christine Cashen. Focus Session speakers brought workplace relevant topics to life, including Managing Complexity and Extreme Risk; The Power of Meaning; Staying Sane with Disruptive Personalities in the Workplace; and Thrive at Work.
Two new inductees were also admitted into the 20th Century Women's Leadership Hall of Fame; Patrice Banks, author and entrepreneur, and Susan Jaye-Kaplan, Co-Founder of Links to Libraries.
Wondering what it's like to attend the Women's Leadership Conference? Hear directly from our attendees!
Photos in gallery by Leah Martin Photography.
More on the 2022 WLC
- Bay Path University Holds 25th Women's Leadership Conference
- Mass Appeal: On the Move and Women's Leadership Forums Set to Take Place
- Nearly 1400 Get Advice from Entrepreneur and Supermodel Tyra Banks and Others at Bay Path University Women's Leadership Conference
- The Republican – Saturday, April 2nd
- Photo Gallery: Bay Path University's 25th Women’s Leadership Conference
- Bay Path's Women's Leadership Conference Makes its Return April 1
- BusinessTalk with Sandra Doran, President of Bay Path University
Springfield Gov. NEWS
CT Public Radio
New England Public Media
- Radio Interview with Patrice Banks