Classes Begin in February 25, 2019
Prospective students may apply for admission to the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program throughout the year.
Before starting the program, the following must be completed:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from a regionally-accredited college or university.
For consideration, applicants must submit the following to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- A completed application - Apply Now
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts (a GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred)
- An original essay of 250 words on the topic "Why the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program is important to my personal and professional goals"
- A current resume
- A copy of current, active, unrestricted RN license in the U.S. or in a jurisdiction that is an associate member of the NCSBN
- Two professional recommendations - Click Here to download the form
All documentation including recommendation forms and official transcripts must be mailed directly to Bay Path University's Office of Graduate Admissions:
Bay Path University
Office of Graduate Admissions
588 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
Please visit the MSN program page to learn about curriculum, faculty, program options and more!