Doctor of Health Science Admissions Requirements
Graduate Admissions Requirements
Enrolling Now, Classes Begin October 2020
Prospective students may apply for admission to the Doctor of Health Science (DHSc) throughout the year. Classes start every February and October.
All documentation including recommendation forms and official transcripts may be mailed or emailed directly to Bay Path University Office of Graduate Admissions:
- A completed application - Apply Now!
- All official undergraduate and graduate transcripts (a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is preferred, the Master level program with no grades below a C)
- An original essay of at least 250 words on the topic: "Why the Doctor of Health Science is important to my personal and professional goals"
- A writing sample in APA format (a minimum of 1 page with references)
- Two recommendations (at least one recommendation from a supervisor or former professor) - Click Here to download the form
- A resume/curriculum vitae
- A copy of your state license (as appropriate)
- Students for whom English is not their primary language must take either the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or the Internet-Based version (iBT) with the following minimum scores: Writing: 22; Speaking 22; Reading 25; and Listening 21
- Applicants may be asked to interview via phone or video conference (at the discretion of the program director)
All required documents must be received prior to the application deadline.
Bay Path University
Office of Graduate Admissions
588 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
Please visit the Doctor of Health Science program page to learn about curriculum, faculty, program options, and more!