Educational Leadership Doctorate
Graduate Admissions Requirements
Enrolling Now, Classes Begin October 24, 2022
Prospective students may apply for admission to the EdD in Educational Leadership throughout the year. A limited number of spots are available and students are encouraged to complete their application as soon as possible for priority consideration.
For consideration, applicants must submit the following admission requirements:
- A completed application - Apply Now
- Official transcripts showing completion of an undergraduate degree and master’s degree (in any discipline) from an accredited post-secondary institution of learning (a GPA of 3.0 or higher)
- An original 1-3 page essay responding to the following questions: How will this program assist you in achieving your professional and personal goals and what is it about the EdD in Educational Leadership that is relevant to these goals?
- A current resume
- Two recommendations from professional or academic references who can offer insight into your skills, competencies, and readiness for doctoral work - Download the form here
- Interview with the program coordinator. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by phone or email. Interviews will be held at the Bay Path University Longmeadow, MA campus OR via Zoom. Zoom interviewees will be emailed the invite link.
For consideration, applicants for the ABD option must submit all of the above requirements (1-6) plus the following:
- Official transcripts showing completion of doctoral coursework from an accredited post-secondary institution of learning (ABD status) (a GPA of 3.0 or higher)
All documentation including recommendation forms and official transcripts may be mailed or emailed directly to Bay Path University Office of Graduate Admissions:
Bay Path University
Office of Graduate Admissions
588 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
The program coordinator and founding director are the final decision makers for all admissions decisions into this program.