Doctor of Nursing Practice
Classes Begin in February 25, 2019
Prospective students may apply for admission to the Doctor of Nursing Practice program throughout the year.
Before starting the program, the following must be completed:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from a regionally-accredited college or university and a minimum of one year of work experience as a registered nurse.
For consideration, applicants must submit the following to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- A completed application - Apply Now
- All official undergraduate and graduate transcripts (a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is preferred, the Master level program with no grades below a C)
- A statement of purpose of 250 words specifying your professional aspirations as a DNP
- A current resume
- A copy of current, active, unrestricted RN license in the U.S. or in a jurisdiction that is an associate member of the NCSBN
- Documentation confirming a minimum of one year full-time paid employment as an registered nurse
- Three professional recommendations - Click Here to download the form
- Interview with program director
All documentation including recommendation forms and official transcripts must be mailed directly to Bay Path University's Office of Graduate Admissions:
Bay Path University
Office of Graduate Admissions
588 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
Please visit the Doctor of Nursing Practice program page to learn about curriculum, faculty, program options and more!