Doctor of Nursing Practice
Enrolling Now, Classes Begin October 26, 2020
Priority Deadline: Sept. 25 | Final Deadline: Oct. 5
Prospective students may apply for admission to the Doctor of Nursing Practice program throughout the year.
Before starting the program, the following must be completed:
- The DNP/FNP program is a post-baccalaureate program. Successful completion of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from a regionally accredited college or university is required. Those with a master’s degree in nursing or who have master’s level credits in nursing from a regionally accredited college or university are also encouraged to apply.
For consideration, applicants must submit the following to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- A completed application - Apply Now
- All official undergraduate and graduate transcripts (a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is preferred, the Master level program with no grades below a C)
- A statement of purpose of 250 words specifying your professional aspirations as a DNP
- A current resume
- A copy of current, active, unrestricted RN license in the U.S. or in a jurisdiction that is an associate member of the NCSBN
- Three professional recommendations from healthcare professionals - Click Here to download the form
- Applicants may be asked to interview via phone or in person (at the discretion of the program director)
All documentation including recommendation forms and official transcripts may be mailed or emailed directly to Bay Path University Office of Graduate Admissions:
Bay Path University
Office of Graduate Admissions
588 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
Please visit the Doctor of Nursing Practice program page to learn about curriculum, faculty, program options and more!