Graduate Admission Requirements
Enrolling Now, Classes Begin June 24, 2019
Prospective students may apply for admission to the MS in Cybersecurity Management throughout the year. Classes begin every February, June, and October.
- This program has been designed for any college graduate who wants to work in the cybersecurity industry in a managerial capacity.
- An extensive technical background is not needed to apply to this program, however, some level of proficiency with computing, particularly networks would be beneficial.
- Students should have an undergraduate degree that can serve as a solid foundation for leadership and management in the field of cybersecurity. (e.g., business, communications, legal studies, criminal justice, information technology, liberal studies, psychology, etc.)
For consideration, applicants must submit the following admission requirements:
- A completed application - Apply Now
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts (a GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred)
- An original essay of at least 250 words on the topic: "Why the MS in Cybersecurity Management is important to my personal and professional goals"
- A current resume
- Two recommendations - Click Here to download the form
All documentation including recommendation forms and official transcripts must be mailed directly to Bay Path University's Office of Graduate Admissions:
Bay Path University
Office of Graduate Admissions
588 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
Please visit the MS in Cybersecurity Management program page to learn about curriculum, faculty, program options, and more!