Take your RN degree to the next level. Pursue your Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) online and become a skillful, professional nurse able to manage quality care.
Why Nursing (RN to BSN) at The American Women’s College?
This non-residency, online-only program prepares Registered Nurses to expand their professional career options and stay competitive in an ever-changing health care environment.
Successful candidates for this program will already have earned their associate degree and will already have completed CCNE or ACEN registered nurse training.
Designed with input from doctorally-prepared nursing educators and leaders, plus some of the largest nursing employers in the region, this RN to BSN program will allow you to:
- Integrate knowledge and skills from the liberal arts, sciences and nursing curriculum
- Gain personal mentorship from experienced nursing faculty members and dedicated advisors
- Access extensive health library resources, one-on-one technology support, and free and on-demand tutoring
- Demonstrate ethical, legal, economic and political decision making
- Contribute to the improvement of health care on a local, national and global level