Everyone has done it. You killed that plant. Again. You swore you wouldn't. Well, I have just the solution for you. A cactus garden: low maintenance, easy and simple work. A stone cactus garden. You literally can’t kill these.
Resident Assistants at Bay Path University arranged a student engagement event on the weekend to help students get to know one another while decorating river stones to make them look like cacti. Everyone was able to create a garden of their own design and had an awesome time doing so.
Here’s how you can make your own garden:
- Gather various sizes of river stones.
- Paint and decorate them in the style of cacti.
- Fill any size pot about ¾ way with sand.
- Cover the top with a thin layer of pebbles.
- After stones have dried, arrange your stones in a pattern that you like.
- Set this garden anywhere you want and forget about it. No need to water or worry about sunlight.