Dr. Mo Sattar is the Program Director of the Master of Business Administration at Bay Path University. He has global business leadership experience with an emphasis on enhancing organizational effectiveness and applying change management processes to improve business performance.
Mo has a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Connecticut, a Master of Science degree in Engineering, a Master of Science degree in Management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), and a Doctor of Professional Studies in Business, concentration in Management from Pace University.
Mo brings over thirty years of successful business management and leadership experience to Bay Path University. He has held various leadership positions involving engineering, finance, operations, supply chain management, international operations, and general management. During his tenure in the aerospace industry as a General Manager, he enhanced business performance via change management processes and strategic alignment. His career highlights include:
- Led a $400 million aerospace business with operations in Connecticut, California, Frankfurt, Germany, and Moscow, Russia; responsibilities as General Manager and Vice President included sales, marketing, engineering, and business development activities to service a global customer base.
- Participated in various acquisition and merger strategies while also leading successful global acquisition and merger integration.
- Led various process improvement teams which resulted in enhancing fiscal and quality performance.
- Started a successful joint venture in Moscow, Russia.
- Managed a billion dollar global supply chain with a proactive focus on delivery, quality, and financial performance.
Mo has a passion for teaching and demystifying business concepts and applying change management processes. He has taught at Bay Path University since 2006 where he has developed and taught courses in the areas of management, strategic planning, economics and finance.