Sullivan Career & Life Planning
The Sullivan Career and Life Planning Center (SCLP) engages students and alumni in mindful career development through a variety of initiatives, inside and outside the classroom.
The Sullivan Career and Life Planning Center (SCLP) realizes that a university experience is an integration of academic study, leadership development, community volunteering, work experience, and career and life planning.
In fact, we work with all of Bay Path’s student populations: residential undergraduate, adult women returning to college, graduate students and alumni, in a very holistic way. Just as no two students are alike, career planning at Bay Path is customized and personal, tailored to the unique needs of our students.
Our dedicated professional staff will assist you with:
- personal career coach who stays with you through graduation and beyond
- internships, practicum or fieldwork experience directly related to your major
- state-of-the-art career portfolio education and technology
- networking with professionals in your field and over 16,000 alumni
- access to the Carpe Diem Career Network with thousands of internships and employment opportunities
- faculty guidance on graduate school selection, application and admission strategies