Meet one on one with your faculty advisor and register for your fall courses! As a transfer student, you will receive priority registration, meaning you will get the best selection of classes for the fall 2019 semester. There will also be information sessions on classroom technology and the Bay Path student portal.
In order to participate, you must request your official college transcripts and have them sent to the address below no later than May 31st.
Bay Path University
Office of Transfer Admissions
588 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
Please note: You are required to attend for the full program. If you should need to reschedule please be in contact with your Admissions Counselor.
Prior to your Advising Day, please address the following:
- Activate your "My Bay Path" Portal account
- Download the Bay Path University app on your smartphone or tablet (you must activate your "My Bay Path" Portal prior to download)
- Review this tutorial about how to search for and enroll in classes
- Prepare for math placement assessment with Accuplacer Sample Questions for Students
- Submit completed medical forms
- Complete our Advising Questionnaire