Accepted Students! You are invited to Bay Path University's in-person Accepted Student Day on Saturday, April 10th. During this event, you will:
- Hear President Doran speak about Bay Path University
- Attend a session about your major
- Take a student-led tour
- Ask current students about life as a Wildcat
- Individual financial aid appointments are available, book yours here
Space is very limited and each accepted student may bring 1 guest.
Registration is now closed.
Our bookstore will be open during Accepted Student Day! If you can't wait to get your Bay Path gear, you can start shopping now and have your order shipped to your home OR choose in-store pick up and have your order waiting when you arrive at Accepted Student Day.
Important COVID-19 Information:
All guests must pre-register at least 24 hour hours in advance. Walk-in guests cannot be accommodated. On-campus, we require that you wear a mask, maintain appropriate social distance, and complete a COVID-19 visit protocol form in order to participate.
Visitors from out of state and all international visitors will need to comply with the latest Massachusetts Travel Advisory and must either:
- Visit Massachusetts for less than 24 hours
- Quarantine in Massachusetts for 10 days
- Receive a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of arrival in Massachusetts
- Recover from COVID-19, with a positive test more than 10 days ago, but less than 90 days ago, and not have symptoms
- Be fully vaccinated with two doses of the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines or one dose of the Janssen vaccine more than 14 days ago and not have symptoms
If you need to cancel for any reason, please email email@example.com as soon as possible.