Do you want to provide professional development to your staff but do not know where to look or how to fund it?
Did you know the Massachusetts Workforce Training Fund has money available to help companies pay to train their employees?
Join us online on Friday, February 2, 2018 - 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m for a forum on “How to Build Company Loyalty through Professional Development”. Learn how to access grant funds for your organization's professional development and learn best practices for building company loyalty and improving employee retention.
- Investigate Massachusetts Workforce Training Fund Program (WTFP) funding options
- Learn from and ask questions of a practitioner who have successfully implemented WTFP funds
- Hear from an industry staffing expert about the positive outcomes from offering professional development to your employees
Who will be speaking?
- Kristen Rayne, Outreach Manager, Workforce Training Fund at Commonwealth Corporation
- Dr. Stephen Brand, Executive Director of Global Learning, Strategic Alliances at Bay Path University
- Two talent development experts with vast experience in the western Massachusetts region
Who should attend?
- Any employer who pays into the unemployment fund
- Those who are responsible for offering professional development to their organization